- Please shower before entering the pool or spa.
- Children 6 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Watertight swim diapers are required for toddlers.
- Diving is allowed in designated areas only.
- Walk on all pool areas and decks.
- Rough play or profanity is not tolerated.
- Enjoy food and drink in designated areas. (Not the Pool Area.)
- Lifeguards are present for your safety and must be obeyed at all times.
- There may be periodic pool breaks for 10 minutes for the safety of our guests.
- Kickboards and pull buoys are for lap swimmers only in the Lap Lanes.
- No shoes on deck.
- All floats must be approved by lifeguards.
- Not all pool rules are listed, please obey lifeguards.
- Play features are for small children only. (50 pounds and under.)
- One person at a time on the inner tubes.
- No climbing over pool walls for any reason.
- No sitting on geysers.
- No running (even in shallow water).
- Only one person on the slide at a time.
- Clear the splashdown area immediately.
- Remove all sharp metal objects and locker keys before using slide.
- Children may not be caught by anyone in the splashdown area.
- Adults may accompany small children at the lifeguard's discretion.
- Maximum of one bounce on the board.
- Only one person on the board at a time.
- Dive or jump straight off the board and clear diving area immediately.
- Diving area must be clear before leaving the board.
- Must be able to swim 25 yards.
- Young children, pregnant women, elderly and those with heart problems should consult a physician before entering the spa.
- Recommended length of stay in the hot tub is a maximum of 10 minutes. Prolonged use may result in fainting or dizziness.
- Users 6 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 23 guests are allowed in the hot tub at any one time.