- General questions can be directed to the La Plata County call center at (970) 382-6205.
- Sign up for email notifications from the City of Durango’s News Flash at DurangoGov.org/NotifyMe
- San Juan Basin Public Health resources:
- September 20 - Governor Polis amended and extended the Safer at Home Executive Order, which includes the last call order. The last call order will now take effect, based on what level a county is in according to the COVID-19 dial. Last call is 12 a.m. in Level 1, 11 p.m. in Level 2, and 10 p.m. in Level 3. Counties in Protect Our Neighbors may opt out and establish a local last call time, so long as it does not exceed 2 a.m. The Governor also extended an Executive Order allowing voluntary or elective surgeries and procedures to proceed under certain conditions.
- September 15 -The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) released a dial to help local governments and Coloradans navigate and apply safety guidance throughout the pandemic. The dial is based on stakeholder feedback and goes into effect Tuesday, September 15.
- September 12 - Governor Jared Polis extended an Executive Order ordering individuals in Colorado to wear a face covering due to the presence of COVID-19.
- August 19 - Governor Jared Polis signed an Executive Order ordering temporary fire restrictions across the State to reduce the risk of new fires and protect health and safety. Restrictions include certain outdoor fires, fireworks, and explosives. The Governor also extended an Executive Order authorizing the executive directors of certain State agencies to promulgate and issue emergency rules extending the expiration date of licenses and other documents.
- July 21 - The State is suspending all alcohol sales after 10:00 p.m. each day.This will apply to all entities that are licensed to sell liquor. “All licensees contained in Articles 3, 4, and 5 of Title 44 of the Colorado Revised Statutes must cease alcohol beverage sales to end consumers at 10:00 P.M. each day,” the Executive Order reads. The Order takes effect at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 23, 2020.
- July 16 - Governor Polis has issued a statewide mask order.
- July 15 - Community Update #13 has been posted.
- July 14 - During the July 14 study session, City Council decided to continue the virtual meeting setup until further notice.
- June 9 - Main Avenue to be Reconfigured for Safety and Expanded Outdoor Commerce. More details and permit applications can be found at DurangoGov.org/BumpOuts - View signed Order #2020-09 (PDF)
- May 21 - City of Durango Issues Face Covering Order
- March 16- Emergency Declaration was issued by the Interim City Manager.
- Find more information about City of Durango service adjustments.