Clean Commute Week
2019 is the 10th Anniversary of Clean Commute Week!
Mark your Calendars for June 22-27, 2019!
Thank you! It was a great 2018 event!
Over 400 people participated in 2018's events!
We are so proud of all of the organizations that participated in the Business Commuter Challenge
by walking, biking, carpooling and riding the bus to get to work and run errands around town.
- 11 organizations total who submitted logs
- 4,819 total clean commute trips
- Tiny category (1-10): 4 Corners Broadcasting
- Small category (11-50): Russell Planning & Engineering
- Medium category (51-100): Ska Brewing Company
- Large category (100+): City of Durango
The Commuter of the Year was nominated by the Durango Area Tourism Organization. Congratulations to the 2018 Commuter of the Year Kay Rottenburg!!
The Pedal vs. Metal Challenge was a fierce competition between 2 e-tricyclists, 7 bicyclists, 1 Prius driver, 1 motorcyclist, 2 carpoolers and 3 runners vying for the fastest errand run around town, with 4 errands to complete! We had our highest participation ever, 16 people total, with 3 bicyclists bringing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- 1st Place: J.P. Hope
- 2nd Place: Brad Neagas
- 3rd Place: Jeremy Thompson
Thank you to our 2018 sponsors!
It would be impossible to promote sustainable transportation in Durango without the help of our generous partners! Please thank them for all they do to make Clean Commute Week happen year after year!
- 2nd Avenue Sports
- 4 Corners Riversports
- Animas Chocolate Company
- Animas Cycles
- Boure Bicycle Clothing
- Carver Brewing Company
- City of Durango
- City of Durango's Way to Go! Club
- Clif Bar & Company
- Desert Sun Coffee Roasters
- Durango Coca-Cola
- Durango Mountain Bike Tours
- Durango Natural Foods
- Durango Running Company
- Durango Transit
- Durango Wheel Club
- Four Corners Broadcasting
- Grand Imperial Hotel
- Juniper Chiropractic Center
- KDUR Fort Lewis College Community Radio
- Local First Be Local Radio
- Ore House
- Pedal the Peaks
- Rochester Hotel and Leland House
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Russell Planning & Engineering
- San Juan Basin Public Health
- Ska Brewing Company
- StoneAge Tools
- Tailwind Nutrition
- Trails 2000
- United Campground of Durango
- United Methodist Thrift Store
- Zia Taqueria
For more information, please call (970) 375-4901 or email Multi Modal Transit.